29.4.14

6 - The night of the Oracle.

Back in my room, where I had been in bed for probably twenty minutes or so, something extremely strange happened.
I was falling asleep, at that moment when consciousness gives way to the subconscious, and suddenly, against the black of my inner vision, white lines moved in like a hundred snakes. They appeared to form the shapes of two tigers, one larger than the other, with its pow raised. The small one seemed to kneel or sit in front of it. (This picture is a close replica of what I saw, though I believe now the tigers were my own interpretation of those forms).

I sat up on the bed, impressed by the force with which the image assaulted my mind and very confused by it. Knowing that I was beginning to fall asleep, I just shook my head and laid back down without much thought.

Probably five minutes later, another strange image appeared in my mind, with such insistence that I had to get out of bed and stand in the dark hotel room to try to make sense of it. It was a red dot, as if made of dust, floating with an orange glow against the beige background of the mountain.
Nothing like that had ever happened to me before. Not once in my life had I gotten out of bed to ponder something that entered my mind in a quasi subconscious state, commanding so much attention.

When I couldn't find any meaning in these visions, I understood they may be related to what was about to happen on the following day, when I visit the oracle's site itself. I concluded I'll have to be attentive to those shapes and colors, I might see them on a rock, on some sign, on somebody's t-shirt?

I went back to sleep very intrigued by the unusual quality and potency of these visuals, and with great expectation.

No comments: